Features & Amenities
Novel Bellevue Place is thrilled to call One Bellevue Place a neighbor. The sprawling, multi-use community is scheduled to offer a diverse offering of retail stores, entertainment venues and restaurants that will be a great amenity for Novel Bellevue Place residents. Visit their website or Facebook page to follow the progress and learn of future store announcements and openings!
- Choose between Terra Gray or White cabinetry finishes
- Soft close cabinet drawers
- Rich granite countertops
- EnergyStar stainless steel appliances
- Nest thermostats
- Pre-set for TV mount
- Satin nickel hardware, lighting and fixtures
- Subway tile backsplash
- Subway tile shower and soaking tub surrounds
- Glass-enclosed stand up showers*
- Hardwood-style flooring in entry, kitchen, living, dining and bathrooms
- Plush carpets in bedrooms and closets
- 9’ ceilings with fans in living room and master bedrooms
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Full-size washers and dryers in all apartments
- * in select units
- Located steps away from One Bellevue Place and the exciting new restaurants, movie theater and retail offerings
- Club Room featuring a plinko wall, pool table, shuffle board, TVs and catering kitchen.
- Resort-style pool with sun shelf and cabanas
- Full Outdoor Kitchen with outdoor pizza oven and grills
- Al fresco dining areas with TVs, fire pit and sun shaded lounge areas
- Fitness Center featuring cardio equipment, weight training equipment and TRX system
- Fitness Studio including Fitness on Demand, ballet barre, punching bag, cycle bikes and row machines
- Yoga and activity lawn
- ENO hammocks and shade structures throughout
- Bocce court with seating and trellis swings
- Kid-and pet-friendly play lawn with grilling area
- Paw Park with grilling station
- Business Center with conference room
- Valet trash and recycling service
- Car care center
- 100% smoke free
- Thoughtful, flexible work spaces designed to keep you inspired at all times.
One Bellevue Place is a sprawling, multi-use community currently under development as a joint venture between Crosland Southeast and Branch Properties at the intersection of I-40 and US 70 South, just 10 minutes from downtown Nashville. The diverse, 90 acre development includes a grocery store, numerous retail and restaurant offerings, a 12-screen Carmike Cinema and a hotel. With a walkable, urban-feel, One Bellevue Place will be the perfect amenity to the urban-suburban Novel Bellevue Place community.
Living green is about embracing better ways to live. It’s about healthier living spaces. It’s about using our water and energy resources smarter, without sacrificing comfort. It’s about helping improve the communities in which we live.
Novel Bellevue Place is pursuing Bronze Level Certification under the rigorous requirements of the ICC 700 National Green Building Standard™ (NGBS). Certification to the National Green Building Standard™ goes well beyond saying a home is energy efficient; it provides independent, third-party verification that a home, apartment building, or land development is designed and built to achieve high performance in six key areas: Site Design, Resource Efficiency, Water Efficiency, Energy Efficiency, Indoor Environmental Quality and Building Operation & Maintenance.
At Novel Bellevue Place, we’re particularly proud of the following highlights:
- Lot Design: Developed on a greyfield site with carefully thought out resources available on site including a dog park, car care facility, and outdoor entertaining spaces; embraces multi-modal transportation including Nashville MTA bus stops and walkability to One Bellevue Place restaurants, entertainment and retail
- Resource Efficiency: Features water-resistive barrier and flashing details for building durability; downspouts are tied into underground stormwater system for sustainability; and prefabricated roof trusses, floor trusses and engineered wood products implemented for resource efficiency
- Energy Efficiency: Conducted 3rd party insulation, airsealing and HVAC cut leakage inspections to ensure quality throughout; features 75% energy efficient lighting and 100% ENERGY STAR® appliances
- Water Efficiency: Features water conserving lavatory faucets, water closets and shower heads; and drip irrigation was used to preserve water for landscaping
- Indoor Environmental Quality: Features radon venting systems in every building; ENERGY STAR® exhaust fans; low emission (low VOC) interior paint; GREENGUARD certified low emission and recycled content insulation; 100% smoke free buildings